1923 Harry of Ciro's ABC of mixing cocktails (second impression)
181. Pansy Blossom. 2 dashes Angostura Bitters, i teaspoonful of Grenadine, i glass of Anis-del-oso.
182. Parisian Cocktail. i Gin, i French Vermouth, J Cassis.
183. Paradise Cocktail. J Gin, J Apricot Brandy, ^ Orange Juice.
184. Plaza Cocktail. J Gin, i Italian Vermouth, J French Vermouth, I chunk fresh Pineapple. Shake well and strain into cocktail glass with a small chunk pineapple. 185. Perfect Cocktail. J Gin, J Italian Vermouth, J French Vermouth. Shake well, strain into cocktail glass, squeeze orange peel on top.
186. Peto Cocktail. Same as Bronx Cocktail, with dash of Maraschino.
187. Polo Cocktail. i Grape Fruit Juice, J Orange Juice, f Gin."
188. Planter's Cocktail. i Rum, J Orange Juice, J Lemon Juice.
189. Pink Rose Cocktail. I white of a Fresh Egg, r teaspoonful Grenadine, I teaspoonful Lemon Juice, i teaspoonful Fresh Cream, f Gin. Shake well and strain into cocktail glass.
Made with FlippingBook